Quebec entrepreneur – within the framework of this program there is no list of financial institutions that support candidates, and there are no regulated criteria for the recognition of organizations created by foreign businessmen.
To participate in this business immigration program, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- settle in Quebec to establish or acquire a business;
- to carry out agricultural, industrial or commercial activities;
- to present the project to the Quebec authorities in the form of a ready-made business plan, thought out for 5 years;
- document that he will manage the business personally or with partners (up to 3 people);
- own at least 25% of the shares in the authorized capital of the company with a value of at least 100,000 CAD.
Quebec Immigrant Investor Program is an investment program that allows people with legal capital of more than 2 million Canadian dollars to obtain permanent residence by investing at least 1.2 million CAD through a financial intermediary approved by the government of Quebec. It is this method of immigration to Canada that does not have strict age restrictions and is available to candidates over 46 years old.
In order for a foreign investor to participate in the QIIP program, he must fulfill the conditions:
- own a legally acquired amount of 2 million. CAD independently or with your spouse or spouse;
- have 2 years of management experience, documented (for example, information on the Internet from open sources). The applicant’s past activities should be related to planning, as well as the control of financial, human or material resources;
- convince the representatives of the Canadian authorities at the interview of their intention to settle in the province of Quebec;
- sign a contract with a financial intermediary who will instruct and help you make an investment.;
- invest 1.2 million CAD with the help of a trust company or broker under government guarantees — after a 5-year period, the funds will be returned.
Leave a Reply