Everyone knows that the digital currency continues to be quite popular and in demand today. Among the current options, bitcoin is still listed, which is leading in comparison with other offers.
The inviolability of public life has long been not a privilege, but a mandatory point of the guarantor of security.
Blenders for bitcoins are currently in good demand, because their main tasks are primarily to ensure full confidentiality, as well as secure transactions related to coins.
The site contains more detailed information about the rating of the best services designed for successful mixing. Despite the different built-in functionality, in this case it is possible to highlight the obvious advantages common to all of using for their own anonymity:
- first of all, an important fact should be noted, which is that all transactions carried out, focusing on sending or receiving coins will be guaranteed the safety and complete anonymity of the sender and recipient;
- it is provided for depositing into several components for subsequent mixing with other coins;
- transactions directly related to any cryptocurrency are legal;
- it is possible to transfer coins in small payments, which allows you to spend less time verifying the identity of the sender;
- it will be quite difficult for cybercriminals to bypass the algorithms used by the services, which will significantly reduce the percentage of the probability of using fraudulent schemes.
Top 6 best
Experienced experts in the field of cryptocurrencies have compiled their own rating of the best crypto mixers providing their services to bitcoin users. Among them, the following applicants for complete anonymity and manageability of user accounts deserve special attention:
- “BTCBlender” – this platform has a fairly low commission fee;
- “CryptoMixer” is considered the most client-oriented platform;
- “Aninymix” – works best with large volumes;
- “MyCryptoMixer” – provides a high level of work regarding the anonymity of the client;
- “Coinomize” is a new service that works with Ethereum, as well as monero;
- “Bitmix” – this cryptoblender also works with Dash and LTC.
Leave a Reply